Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Desicions

Decision making can be regarded as the mental processes (cognitive process) resulting in the selection of a course of action among several alternative scenarios. Every decision making process produces a final choice.The output can be an action or an opinion of choice. 

Ahha, entry hari ni pasal "desicion making". Yup, setiap hari kita akan terpaksa or akan membuat keputusan.
The problem is, is it the right desicion? Sesetengah orang munkin akan mengambil masa yg panjang utk berfikir sedalam2 lautan or sesetengah orang mungkin akan mengambil masa sekelip mata dalam membuat keputusan.

Urm, situasi ni berlaku padaku hari ni.. Like I've said before, aku bercadang nak tukar kerja baru kan?
And.. Last week aku dah pergi interview. The hardest part is...... I got that job offer.
Hish, tak tahu la pe masalah aku ni. Dapat susah, tak dapat pun susah. Actually I just made up my mind for staying here for few months more.. But then, tetiba je aku dapat job offer ni.
Oh damn! Need to re-think & re-planning. 

It's hard, since I need to give them answer as soon as possible, 
because they really need me immediately.
Should I take the chance to go from this company or not? If they can wait for my 3 months notice of resignation, then there's no problem. But, they want me ASAP!! The only choice that I have now, give 1 month notice of resignation & no salary for 1 month. That's the deal. But I can't take the risk. The risk is too high, I can't live without that 1 month salary, arghhhh!! Too many commitments. I have to pay this, and pay that.. How am I going to survive in 1 month? I'm going to die.. Hahah!

Since I have to make desicion ASAP, I've decided to stay and I have to say NO to that offer.
I'll wait for another opportunity. Maybe not this time, but next time. 
Bukan aku tak nak kerja tu, it's just I'm not ready yet to go.. And repeating the same thing over and over again.. Aku nak kerja yg betul2 sesuai dgn citarasa aku & lain dari bidang skang ni, hahah!
Wish me luck! ^^