Thursday, May 7, 2015

Europe Trip 2015 - Zurich, Switzerland

Hello everyone, it's been a while since the last update of my blog.
I just returned from my Europe trip from 04 April 2015 until 27 April 2015.
Well I've been working hard last year (2014) to save all the money for this trip.
So hey, I'm not that good into words but my pictures do.
Lately I feel like my communication skill is sucks!

04-05 April 2015. Saturday & Sunday
|Spring |

Malaysia to Singapore
Singapore direct to Zurich


Zurich Airport


Information center
I bought this Zurich card from the information center. CHF 24 for 24 hours.
Free transportation in the area of Zurich. Free entrance to many museums and more attractions.
(see map for details)

24 hours Zurich Card
Zurich Flughafen = Zurich Airport. 
Well, I've learned few words. Hahaha


Zürich Hauptbahnhof (often shortened to Zürich HB
English: Zürich Main Station or Zürich Central Station




I'm in front of Zurich HB




free water are everywhere, but you have to pay CHF1.5 for toilet, kah!





breathtaking view, oh

I still remember the coldness

I'm good in reading map,haha!




























Make use of Zurich Card for free boat ride, yay!







burglar,haha








Zurich HB to Uetliberg= S10

Tips: If you don't know which direction to go, just ask.




Macaroons! It tastes like flavored bahulu. hahaha!



There goes my trip started in Zurich to the other countries.

Germany
Holland
Belgium
France
Italy
Catalonia

27 April 2015. Monday. Last day in Zurich.

Souvenirs time.
Lindth & Spriungli Factory,
Kilchberg









Kilchberg Park








Relaxing before my flight home to Malaysia.