Why do I like to travel alone.
- hassles free
- free to go anywhere I like, free to spend on whatever I like
- free to plan and cancel at anytime
- no sharing food
- nap at my own time, sleep anywhere
- special privilege for single traveller (special, because I'm pretty, hahaha!)
- free to flirt/talk with anybody
- because I can and you can STFU about it
20 NOVEMBER 2015, FRIDAY
|Rice sticky mango, couldn't get enough!|
|I still remember how I laughed so hard at this. 5 bath. (still laughing anyway)|
|Saya rasa bergaya gila, LOL|
|20% off because I'm alone and pretty, haha|
|local bus to Krabi Town. 50 bath|
|While waiting for my van to Phuket|
|Krabi town to Phuket Town - 140 bath|
|That's Pui, the owner of the restaurant! Ahh, I miss her already!|
|original tom yam, not spicy enough. hahaha!|
|spiciness added! Perli ke?|
22 NOVEMBER 2015, SUNDAY
23 NOVEMBER 2015, MONDAY
I make some new friends from France, nice meeting them! They're funny as hell.
I'm laughing way to hard on that day. Still remember he said that "This trip is the worst I've ever been. Too expensive. They think tourists are stupid. But you're (me) the good thing about this trip."
I started to miss them already. Hope to see them again, even though they added me on Facebook.
Yes, sure we will meet again in the next trip.
|my last meal in Phuket|
|Bye bye Phuket|